Look at your property through the eyes of your potential purchaser, are there any small jobs or loose ends that need to be tied up? Maybe a bit of decorating, a leaky tap, a patch of thread bare carpet that could do with replacing or simply a lawn that needs to be mowed.
Sometimes it’s the smallest of things that can make a difference.
Is it a bigger job, a window replacement or a boiler renewal? consider how much of an impact it would make on your ability to sell or even the price that you achieve.
We will be happy to go through this with you on your pre marketing assessment, we will advise you on any changes or tweaks that would make a difference and it’s totally free. After all you only get one chance to make a first impression.
The legals..When you sign up with any agent all you really need to have is an energy performance certificate. We can arrange this for you at a very low cost.
When you secure a buyer and the solicitors get involved they will advise you of any further necessary information that you will need to supply.
Choose a conveyancing solicitor that works for you.
What we do….and how it works…our simple terms and conditions…
Client service is so important to us and from the point of instruction we are with you until we or you hand out the keys to your buyer…
Apart from our incredibly low sales fees, we also DO NOT TIE YOU INTO LONG TERM SOLE AGENCY CONTRACTS..however we do seek to recover our costs should your period of marketing with us fall into a short time line, minimum of 1 or 4 weeks (see below)
We simply, instruct, market and sell for you, and in the unlikely event that we fail to find you a buyer we will remove your property from our marketing with just one week written notice if that is what you choose to do.
Our sales commission is no sale no fee, however if we do find you a buyer and a sale is agreed, and you, the vendor decides to withdraw from the sale to stay at your property we reserve the right to charge a nominal fee of £200 plus vat simply to cover our costs. This rarely happens…
Please see our terms and conditions encl.
Terms and conditions Cariad Property Ltd, Melita 8 King Charles Road Newbridge NP114HF
Company number 10969918
- Subject to the money laundering regulations of 2007 Cariad will require ID upon instruction.
- It is a legal obligation to have commissioned an EPC prior to marketing of your property, we can arrange this for you.
- In most cases, the fee is paid via the solicitors, confirm this with your chosen solicitor. The responsibility of paying the fees remains with the vendor as named in this agreement.
- As required by the section 21 of estate agency act 1979, unless stated otherwise we are not aware of any personal interest existing between ourselves or anyone in our employ or any connected persons and yourselves. If you are aware of such an interest, you should notify Cariad immediately.
- As part of the service Cariad Property Ltd shall erect a for sale board at the property unless otherwise specified by the vendor.
- Under the consumer protection from unfair trading regulation and misleading marketing regulations 2008 Cariad property will confirm that all specifications and details of the property are correct with the vendor.
- Your right to cancel
- You have a right to cancel this agreement. We only require seven days written notice. PLEASE NOTE should you choose to instruct another agent and or secure a sale to any person that has acted on our marketing prior to our removing your property (ie booked a viewing, viewed in person or become aware of the property from our online or board marketing even if the property has a sale agreed), we shall be entitled to charge the full sales commission of the price achieved, a minimum of £650 plus vat.
- In order to exercise your right to cancel you must inform us of your decision by a clear statement (e.g. a phone call, letter sent by post, or email).
- ADMIN FEE, should we secure an acceptable offer, and you decide not to sell the property. Cariad Property will charge a small administration fee of £200 plus vat in order to go some way towards covering costs occurred. Please see previous term re a sale agreed elsewhere should the property be currently marketed with us.
- Should you decide to cease marketing with Cariad Property within a period of four weeks of marketing and instruct another agent, a small administration fee of £50 plus vat will be payable.
- Also, should you simply change your mind and decide not to sell when we have conducted a full measure up and made the property live, within one week of marketing, the administration fee of £50 plus vat will also be payable. This fee also covers our costs incurred.